Allunited Forums
Please ensure you are registered on our forums !
Also vote everyday for rewards !
Want extra benefits ??? Donate to the server !!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allunited Forums
Please ensure you are registered on our forums !
Also vote everyday for rewards !
Want extra benefits ??? Donate to the server !!!!
Allunited Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate Button
Pay by phone
Donate by Mobile
Latest topics
» Bad Girls Calendar 2011
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:19 am by indberne

» Norton Trial Reset 2012 1.7a{h33t}{mad Dog}
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm by indberne

» Norton Trial Reset 2012 1.7a{h33t}{mad Dog}
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm by indberne

» Account Already Logged In
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 pm by DemAidz

» DemAidz Into
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:16 pm by DemAidz

» Dicing Rules
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am by Danmark

» Chri610k Dont Scam!
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am by chri610k

» Bye Allunited from Chri610k
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 am by chri610k

» Chri610k scamming
Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 am by chri610k

Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot.

4 posters

Go down

Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. Empty Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot.

Post by Charlieb123 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:33 am

Hey guys, I am wondering if i could have temp. Moderator spot or any other spots open. I have many reasons for this including:
(1) I Will be able to show what I can do and I can really perform and help the server.
(2) I Can Take some responsibility for the server and I will be able to try my best to make sure the server is at its best.
(3) I will be able to help people as People will know I have experience of the game.
(4) I can ensure many people can have fun and will have the best experience of this game.

If I Had the Moderator(+) Status, I may be able to help many people, from the Owner, to the very (noobiest) of players. I wouldn't mind as I have had experience of Owner many times and I know it can be hard at times.

About Myself:
I have got quite a lot of patience, I love helping people out, I have had Moderator status 6 times on multiple servers, along with Administrator status 4 times, Owner 7 times and Co-Owner 6 times. (Been developer 3 times too) I have also been employed as a helper on 3 different rsps's. I am a kind of guy you could talk to when you are feeling down, I can sort many different and difficult situations with my experience and I know quite a lot about this source, I have owned my own Rsps and hosted it based on this source, I may also be able to get a VPS Off many people I know. I would like to tell you that I have many players who are just waiting for a good rsps and would love this one. I will be able to get in touch with them soon.

I love this server because the owners care just as much as I do and that I know that they try their best to maintain the best experience for the players and like to enjoy the game themselves. I have been playing for about 1 week. I love to talk to you both and I like to make suggestions when needed.

So yeah, This is My Application I would Love to show my dedication to this amazing rsps.

Peace out, I hope you have enjoyed reading my Moderator(+) Application.
~Charlieb123, Smile

Charlieb123
Ex Staff
 Ex Staff

https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/2zta5jt.jpg Old siggy :P

Back to top Go down

Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. Empty Re: Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot.

Post by Serene V2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 am

You seem like a really nice, and helpful person! Good luck with your endeavor to becoming Mod.

Serene
Serene V2
Serene V2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot. Empty Re: Charlie's Application for Moderator Spot.

Post by Charlieb123 Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Serene V2 wrote:You seem like a really nice, and helpful person! Good luck with your endeavor to becoming Mod.

Serene

Thanks man, I have just seen your forum moderator application and I think it's great! I believe you Are a very active and loyal member and I believe you have got a high chance. Smile

Charlieb123
Ex Staff
 Ex Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene V2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Charlieb123 wrote:
Serene V2 wrote:You seem like a really nice, and helpful person! Good luck with your endeavor to becoming Mod.

Serene

Thanks man, I have just seen your forum moderator application and I think it's great! I believe you Are a very active and loyal member and I believe you have got a high chance. Smile

Thanks, I think your chances at getting Moderator are pretty high once the server population kicks up. Wink

Serene
Serene V2
Serene V2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlieb123 Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:34 am

Thanks for the Support bro and gl with your Forum Moderator. Smile

Charlieb123
Ex Staff
 Ex Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick Mate Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:12 am

Charlie you deserve your spot on this server, i hope you go far bro Smile Love you <3
Sick Mate
Sick Mate
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jem Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:56 am

Great application ! Good Luck with it !

Jem
Global Moderator
 Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlieb123 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 am

Thanks everyone for my support, I am getting quite a few words in-game about being a Forum Mod and an In-game mod. People are giving me good words Smile

Charlieb123
Ex Staff
 Ex Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down