Allunited Forums
Please ensure you are registered on our forums !
Also vote everyday for rewards !
Want extra benefits ??? Donate to the server !!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allunited Forums
Please ensure you are registered on our forums !
Also vote everyday for rewards !
Want extra benefits ??? Donate to the server !!!!
Allunited Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate Button
Pay by phone
Donate by Mobile
Latest topics
» Bad Girls Calendar 2011
Nayger's mod app  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:19 am by indberne

» Norton Trial Reset 2012 1.7a{h33t}{mad Dog}
Nayger's mod app  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm by indberne

» Norton Trial Reset 2012 1.7a{h33t}{mad Dog}
Nayger's mod app  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm by indberne

» Account Already Logged In
Nayger's mod app  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 pm by DemAidz

» DemAidz Into
Nayger's mod app  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:16 pm by DemAidz

» Dicing Rules
Nayger's mod app  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am by Danmark

» Chri610k Dont Scam!
Nayger's mod app  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am by chri610k

» Bye Allunited from Chri610k
Nayger's mod app  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 am by chri610k

» Chri610k scamming
Nayger's mod app  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 am by chri610k

Nayger's mod app

4 posters

Go down

Nayger's mod app  Empty Nayger's mod app

Post by nayger Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:38 am

i think i would be a great choice to become a moderator on this server Smile
i have a real dedication to this server mang Smile im on the server almost half the day every day since iv'e started i help everybody that comes along my path that needs help even if it isn't my duty to Smile i feel it is :3
and i just have fun doing what i do towards helping or just sitting ther eon the server talkking to people Smile This is by far the best rsps and the people on here are amazing and i would love to join the staff team with you quantum Smile
i hope one day i do Very Happy thanks
- nayger Smile

nayger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Nayger's mod app  Empty Re: Nayger's mod app

Post by Serene V2 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 am

I've seen you in game, and you're WAY too immature to have ANY position of power.

Serene
Serene V2
Serene V2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The real Pirate Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Serene V2 wrote:I've seen you in game, and you're WAY too immature to have ANY position of power.

Serene

That is 100% false.. obviously your not on the server enough to realize what an important impact he makes... Actually play the server instead of sitting on forums all day. Your ignorance is pathetic.
The real Pirate
The real Pirate
Ingame Moderator
 Ingame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ripp Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Serene V2 wrote:I've seen you in game, and you're WAY too immature to have ANY position of power.

Serene
wellllllll im gunna have to disagree with ur comment there big guy because i havent seen u ingame for more then 5 minutes or even 30 seconds in about a week which i have been playing... may i ask why the fuck ur a mod? obviously hes more active then u for u to make an inaccurate judgement of calling him immature u moron
ripp
ripp
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nayger Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Sorry serene but iv'e only seen you once and you were trying to show off and flaunt your items .. Unlike you i actually help people amongst the community and The newcomers who ask for help come to me not you because you just sit on forums i Impact the community and everybody knows me and Actually respects me .. You don't know me and your'e making inaccurate judgements join the actual game and then maybe u can judge me , thanks Smile

nayger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene V2 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:29 pm

nayger wrote:Sorry serene but iv'e only seen you once and you were trying to show off and flaunt your items .. Unlike you i actually help people amongst the community and The newcomers who ask for help come to me not you because you just sit on forums i Impact the community and everybody knows me and Actually respects me .. You don't know me and your'e making inaccurate judgements join the actual game and then maybe u can judge me , thanks Smile

I've been on the server a little longer than you have. You say I don't know you, but I had only one in game interaction with you and, like I said, you were very immature, and rude. If you haven't noticed, I have one of the top total levels on the server, which means either I actually DO play, or I just have magic powers. You also say I don't help people? How would you know if I help people or not? Just because I don't advertise a "Help" clan every four seconds doesn't mean I don't help. The contradiction in this one is strong.

Serene
Serene V2
Serene V2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene V2 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:31 pm

ripp wrote:

Serene
wellllllll im gunna have to disagree with ur comment there big guy because i havent seen u ingame for more then 5 minutes or even 30 seconds in about a week which i have been playing... may i ask why the fuck ur a mod? obviously hes more active then u for u to make an inaccurate judgement of calling him immature u moron

More active? Mmm. No.. Like I said in game yesterday, I've been extremely busy the past 3 weeks or so. He is immature, it's BLATANTLY obvious from how he speaks/acts in game. Unlike you, I'm not sucking his dick.

Serene
Serene V2
Serene V2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene V2 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 pm

The real Pirate wrote:

Serene

That is 100% false.. obviously your not on the server enough to realize what an important impact he makes... Actually play the server instead of sitting on forums all day. Your ignorance is pathetic.

Ignorance? Do you know what ignorance is? Voicing my opinion is certainly not ignorant, far from it. The kid's immature.

Serene
Serene V2
Serene V2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The real Pirate Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 am

Servers really not worth fighting for anyways... What is there a total of 5 active users that might use the forums once a week...? lmao
The real Pirate
The real Pirate
Ingame Moderator
 Ingame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum