Allunited Forums
Please ensure you are registered on our forums !
Also vote everyday for rewards !
Want extra benefits ??? Donate to the server !!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allunited Forums
Please ensure you are registered on our forums !
Also vote everyday for rewards !
Want extra benefits ??? Donate to the server !!!!
Allunited Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate Button
Pay by phone
Donate by Mobile
Latest topics
» Bad Girls Calendar 2011
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:19 am by indberne

» Norton Trial Reset 2012 1.7a{h33t}{mad Dog}
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm by indberne

» Norton Trial Reset 2012 1.7a{h33t}{mad Dog}
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm by indberne

» Account Already Logged In
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 pm by DemAidz

» DemAidz Into
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:16 pm by DemAidz

» Dicing Rules
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am by Danmark

» Chri610k Dont Scam!
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am by chri610k

» Bye Allunited from Chri610k
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 am by chri610k

» Chri610k scamming
My New and Improved Staff Application EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 am by chri610k

My New and Improved Staff Application

3 posters

Go down

My New and Improved Staff Application Empty My New and Improved Staff Application

Post by Charlieb123 Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:33 am

(GMT Time btw)

My Mod Application

Hey guys, I am wondering if i could have temp. Moderator spot or any other spots open. I have many reasons for this including:
(1) I Will be able to show what I can do and I can really perform and help the server.
(2) I Can Take some responsibility for the server and I will be able to try my best to make sure the server is at its best.
(3) I will be able to help people as People will know I have experience of the game.
(4) I can ensure many people can have fun and will have the best experience of this game.

If I Had the Moderator(+) Status, I may be able to help many people, from the Owner, to the very (noobiest) of players. I wouldn't mind as I have had experience of Owner many times and I know it can be hard at times.

About Myself:
I have got quite a lot of patience, I love helping people out, I have had Moderator status 6 times on multiple servers, along with Administrator status 4 times, Owner 7 times and Co-Owner 6 times. (Been developer 3 times too) I have also been employed as a helper on 3 different rsps's. I am a kind of guy you could talk to when you are feeling down, I can sort many different and difficult situations with my experience and I know quite a lot about this source, I have owned my own Rsps and hosted it based on this source, I may also be able to get a VPS Off many people I know. I would like to tell you that I have many players who are just waiting for a good rsps and would love this one. I will be able to get in touch with them soon.

I love this server because the owners care just as much as I do and that I know that they try their best to maintain the best experience for the players and like to enjoy the game themselves. I have been playing for about... 2 months. So far Smile. I love to talk to you both and I like to make suggestions when needed.

I Love to play games like this and I like socializing with all of the players. If you don't like me, I have no problem, we may set aside our differences. I'm not immature however, I tend to like to have a little laugh with the players when I want to. I'm considered a friendly player and a very helpful player by my friends and I've been said to be a good staff in my old servers. I've dealt with many tough situations which needed to be seen to. If i cannot deal with the situation at my current rank, I would mail it onto a higher rank to be sorted ASAP.

So yeah, This is My Application I would Love to show my dedication to this amazing RSPS. I would Like a second chance.

Peace out, I hope you have enjoyed reading my Moderator(+) Application.
~Charlieb123,

P.S. If i need to extend my App, I will. Just ask. Was a lil busy making this.

Charlieb123
Ex Staff
 Ex Staff

https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/2zta5jt.jpg Old siggy :P

Back to top Go down

My New and Improved Staff Application Empty Re: My New and Improved Staff Application

Post by Serene V2 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:09 am

You say you have a lot of patience, yet you quit this very server because you felt under appreciated. If you quit once, you'll quit again. IMHO you shouldn't be allowed Staff for exactly that reason, you QUIT this server.

Serene
Serene V2
Serene V2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

My New and Improved Staff Application Empty Re: My New and Improved Staff Application

Post by Charlieb123 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:11 am

Serene, I was going through a rough patch. My Life is now back on track. Stop being so hard.

Charlieb123
Ex Staff
 Ex Staff

https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/2zta5jt.jpg Old siggy :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick Mate Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 am

Serene lighten up, its a server. Meant to be fun, for people to enjoy. Stop complaining.
Sick Mate
Sick Mate
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene V2 Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Sick Mate wrote:Serene lighten up, its a server. Meant to be fun, for people to enjoy. Stop complaining.

How exactly am I complaining? He want's staff on a server that he QUIT.. To any logical person, this makes absolutely no sense.

Serene
Serene V2
Serene V2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down